Become a member: sign up form
daphne offers 3 different types of membership:
- Any person who self-identifies as Indigenous (Inuit, First Nations, Métis Nation) who supports daphne’s mandate
- Indigenous members are voting
- Any non-Indigenous person who supports daphne’s mandate
- Ally members are non-voting
Any organization or institution (establishment, foundation, society, or corporation) who supports daphne’s mandate
Organizational members are non-voting
Any person who supports daphne’s mandate may become a member, at any time, provided they fulfill the following:
- Completion of four (4) hours of volunteering and/or sharing/contributing to two (2) participatory events in the same programming year.
- Payment of $20 annual membership fee for individual (Indigenous/Ally) or pay-what-you-can or through in-kind payment (volunteering). Payment of $50 annual membership fee for indigenous organizations or $100 for ally organizations.
Benefits of Membership
All members may participate at assemblies of the organization, benefit from and participate in, all services offered by the organization.
To learn more about memberships, please contact us at email@example.com and indicate which type of membership you are interested in.